This policy describes the information we process to provide the services of La Casona de Betanzos through our website as established in the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD, regulation (EU) 20116/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016). In accordance with that established by the General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that your data will be included in a file owned by Antonio Diaz (hereinafter LACASONA), with address at Benito Vicetto Nº16
Vilanoda de San Pedro – Oleiros, A Coruña, 15176
Spain; email@example.com .
It is very likely that you already know some details of this regulation from other websites, apps or products and services that you use; However, we try to explain our policy clearly and specifically so that you understand how we treat the data.
1.- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data collected will only be those detailed in the contact forms, as well as those that you provide yourself in the “comments” section.
LACASONA may process your personal data according to the following purposes:
- Manage your browsing through the website.
- Manage the Customer Service, to respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that they may have regarding the information included on the website, as well as any other questions they may have.
- Manage the fulfillment, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that LACASONA maintains with you.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your request through the contact forms.
In the event that you provide Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2.- LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF SES PERSOAL DATA
3.- RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS
We will not give your data to third parties.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data
- Right to request rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten)
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, and to oppose the treatment.
- Right to the portability of your data
To exercise your rights, you only have to make the request in writing accompanied by a copy of the ID.
LACASONA has adequate forms in this regard. You only have to request them or submit your own letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.- SECURITY MEASURES
LACASONA has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment and / or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data. stored and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.